Day 8

Hey everyone. Thanks for coming and checking out the site. There's a lot going on behind the scenes. Remember it's only Day 8 and a lot of my ideas will take some time to develop and get organized - And it takes time to get the word out. So if there's not a post every day - don't get worried.



Here's the financial analyst in me speaking again... If we (I say we because I know I'm never going to be able to raise this money without every one's help out there) are going to accomplish this goal, we either need to reach a few really rich and generous people, or millions of not so rich people. I have a feeling it's going to have to be the later. So here's the breakdown...


As you can see, I have broken it down from Bad to Awesome. I put the average donation at 5 bucks, but I really have no clue what the average donation is - that's just a guess on my part. Is it too optimistic? Is it too pessimistic? Only time will tell I guess, but I figured it was a good starting point. So what I'm trying to say is that even in the best case scenario above we still need to get the word out to over 4 million people! And if people happen to be not as generous as we would like... Well - we're talking over 20 mil folks. The key is your help. Especially at the beginning. We need to get the ball rolling. How can you help? Well number one is obvious - click on the donate button and donate today. Not tomorrow. Not when you get around to it - but today. Number two is to join me in this cause and tell everyone you know about what we're doing. Thanks for every one's help so far. It's getting late, and I've got to get some shut eye. Feel free to comment. Talk soon...

Help me reach one million in one year. Donate now!

No comments:

Post a Comment