Day 12

This is what I've been up to the last couple days:

I submitted an add on craigslist (KC)

I tried to post an add on KSL.com multiple times but couldn't. I've posted on there in the past with no problems, but for some reason it's not letting me post... Frustrating!

I used one service on Fiverr.com in an attempt to get some increase visibility for Give One Million. I think I will continue with that.

I submitted giveonemillion.blogspot.com to Twitcause.

I started a YouTube channel. I haven't posted any videos there yet, but hopefully that will come in time. If you have a good video you think will help our cause - shoot me an email or leave a comment, and I'll see what I can to to get it posted. I'll add a YouTube badge to my sidebar as soon as I have an actual video there to watch :)

I contacted St. Jude to discuss the possibility of using their name and information to promote my pancake breakfast. It's looking good as far as that goes. Now I just need a location before I can make it official. I started making some calls today - I'll keep you posted on that.

And last, I've been spending countless hours (mainly on the internet) brainstorming and looking for ways to get the word out about Give One Million. Once again... any help with that would be greatly appreciated. Talk soon.

Help me reach one million in one year. Donate now!

No comments:

Post a Comment