Day 14

Well, we've officially hit the two week mark. We are still at $175. Thanks to everyone so far, but we still have a long way to go. So PLEASE spread the word!!! www.giveonemillion.blogspot.com Luckily we still have 351 days to pull this off - so I'm still very confident. The pancake breakfast is coming along. What I mean by that is: from the phone calls so far, I can officially mark off a few places we can't hold the event. But I'm still working it, so stay tuned on that front. I'm up late once again searching for ways (any ways) to get the word spread about Give One Million. Once we get some traffic here, I think it will open a lot of doors on things we can do to raise some money. Until then - if you're reading this, do something. If you can't donate money, just tell your coworkers! I'll settle for that at this moment. If your thinking you'll "get around to it tomorrow..." Let me just tell you from someone that knows a thing or two about procrastinating... it will never happen! Act now. Do something now.

I'm tired. I'm going to bed now. But before I do, I'm going to say a prayer - and pray like crazy that when I check this tomorrow we are over $175.

Help me reach one million in one year. Donate now!

No comments:

Post a Comment