Day 15 - $200

My prayer was answered!!! SWEEEEET!!!!!! I don't think you all understand how happy I was when my wife called me at work to tell me we received another donation today. You know who you are. Thank you!

So we're up to $200. That's 100 bucks a week average so far. Not too bad, if I do say so myself. If we keep it up we would end up with $5,200 raised. That alone would be a victory - but I think we'll get more than that (like One Million!!!). I think as the word spreads, it will grow exponentially. This is just the beginning.

As I'm looking for locations for the pancake breakfast I called a local high school today. I was told In addition to the approximately 500 or so dollars I would need to rent the space - that I would also need proof of a one million dollar insurance policy. Did you hear that?!?! One Million Dollar Insurance Policy! I just thought you might find that as "interesting" as I did. It's just another bump in the road though. No biggie. We'll find a place.

I think T-Shirts are in the works. I'm very excited about that. Just think how cool you'll look in your brand new Give One Million T-Shirt. All your friends will be jealous. No worries though. You can just tell them where you got it, and they can have one of their own. 100% of the proceeds will go to St. Jude :)

Help me reach one million in one year. Donate now!

1 comment:

  1. How about doing the pancake breakfast at a park??? On a warm summer day? And parks usually don't charge for their use!

    ReplyDelete