Day 26 - $400

We're coming up on four weeks and guess what... We hit $400!!! Thanks Mom and Dad for the donation. I really appreciate your support! We are keeping with the average of $100 a week. But actually... It's starting to creep over $100 a week. I'm excited that the word is starting to spread about Give One Million. Please come back often to see what we are doing, and what you can to to help. Because that is the key - YOU! yes you out there reading this post... We need your help to 1. Donate 2. tell everyone you know about Give One Million 3. contact me about how you can hold a fundraiser in your community to support Give One Million for St. Jude.

So I have to ask... I've had great support from friends and family so far on this project. I consider myself very lucky in that respect - very lucky! Well... Having said that, I wonder who will be the first person to donate that doesn't know me personally? I know there's a lot of you out there...approximately 6 billion :) (Not that if you do know me, I'm discouraging you to donate in any way!) If you're thinking about supporting what I'm doing here... well... DO IT! Don't say you'll donate tomorrow. Do it today. Don't tell me your wallet's in the other room. Go get it! Everyone out there remember this: It doesn't have to be a huge donation! Every dollar counts! You can donate one dollar for all I care... Just take the step to show you support the kids at St. Jude - and you support finding a cure for them!

Help me reach one million in one year. Donate now!

No comments:

Post a Comment