Day 10

"What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal."

~Albert Pike

Pretty sweet quote don't you think... I heard that quote right before this whole project started. (Click here if you don't remember how this all began.) I don't remember where I was when I heard it, but I think that may have sparked the initial conversation my wife and I had that started this process.

What have I been up to the last couple days? Well - besides going out with my wife to celebrate our 8th anniversary, I've been spending a lot of time figuring out ways to spread the word via internet. I think I've found a few, so if you are here reading this now, chances are you may be some of the fruits of that labor :) I continue to work on the blog. I figure it's the communication hub of everything I'm doing - so I tend to spend a lot of time making sure it "does" what it's intended to do. For or those of you in Missouri - I'm in the beginning stages of plannning a pancake breakfast fundraiser. More details to come on that as soon as I have more concrete information - like date and time. And that's about it. So far, I think everything is going great. If you want to help in any way feel free to email me. - David

Help me reach one million in one year. Donate now!

No comments:

Post a Comment