Day 69 - $1,901

Well... I knew this was going to be a roller coaster! Today was a great day for Give One Million! (So far most days have been great days!)

A couple big Thank You's are needed...

First, a big thanks to my Auntie Dee Dee and Uncle Vince for their support on the Give One Million T-shirts. They've been helping out a ton with them, and they will be available shortly. So if you need any screen printing or that sort of thing done - they are definitely the ones to go to! I added them to the sponsor list below for all the time, effort, and money they are putting into helping Give One Million. Check em out!

Second, another big thanks to Dr. Sean Rogan at Midwest Chiropractic and Sports Medicine! Because of his generous donation - we will soon have a Give One Million banner printed up. This will be great for all the events coming up throughout the year, and definitely help us get some attention/donations. You'll see pics of the banner when we have our Sonic Drive-In fundraiser on June 19th. I also added Midwest Chiropractic to the sponsor section - if you live in the KC area you should definitely check them out.

Third, I need to give a big shout out to my friend Lynzie and everyone at the Paul Mitchell School in Rexburg, ID. They are planning a Give One Million for St. Jude fundraiser for sometime in July. I'll keep you posted on the details. Thanks Lynzie!

Fourth, Thank you for the online donations today! We are almost to $2,000 folks. Not too shabby...

And last, but not least...

LDSLiving Magazine called me a week or so ago to do an interview about Give One Million - and they published an article on their website today!!! CLICK HERE to read it!

There is a lot going on... and it's only going to go up from here! Like always - If you're new here, please add this to the list of blogs you follow. Follow Give One Million for St. Jude on Facebook and Twitter. Add a button to your blog. Watch the video I made for Ellen DeGeneres. And last - don't wait!!! Donate today, and tell your friends and family to do the same. So far, we've made a $1,901 difference in the fight against cancer. With your help (yep, you reading this right now!) we can make a million dollar difference in the fight against cancer!

Talk Soon,

David

P.S. Feel free to email me or leave a comment if you want to help us reach a million dollars in one year by organizing an event in your area. I need all the help I can get :)

Help me reach one million in one year. Donate now!

No comments:

Post a Comment