Day 94 - $4,677

OK everyone... Here's the deal. Anyone that donates $25 or more from now until July 4th will get a Give One Million T-shirt! That's right, I will mail it right to your front door. And if you hurry, I can probably get it to you by the 4th - so you can sport it at your family/neighborhood 4th of July get together! Just think how cool everyone will think you are...

So month three is now just a memory. It was a good month though. Garage Sales, Sonic Fundraiser, a couple of articles written about GOM. We are right on track to reaching our goal. In case you missed it before... if we double our donations every month we will reach our goal. In month one we raised $600. Month two was $1,206. And for month three our goal was $2,400 - and we shattered that goal! Month three brought in $2,871!!! We beat our monthly goal by $471! Great job everyone.

Now... our goal for month four is: $4,800. We can do this! I'll need everyone's help though. If you haven't donated yet, PLEASE donate. Once you've done that PLEASE invite all your friends to donate, check out this blog and follow it, and also become a fan of the Give One Million Facebook page. Do you work somewhere that can help? Can you talk to your manager/boss to see if your company can donate or support Give One Million for St. Jude in some way? I'm hitting up all the businesses I can here in the KC area... But I'm finding, that working a full-time job sort of gets in the way :) I can only make it to a few businesses a week. I try to stop on my way home if I get off at a half way decent time - or sometimes I make some visits during my lunch break. (When I can get away on a lunch break...) So what I'm saying is: I can use all the help I can get.

I have some events coming up in the next couple months! I'll be filling you in on all the details soon - so stay tuned.

Talk Soon,

David

Help me reach one million in one year. Donate now!

No comments:

Post a Comment