Day 71 - $2,259

I'd like to introduce you to a couple of my biggest supporters...

I'll start by telling you about two donations that came in today.

First - My niece is a great babysitter, so when her mom and dad had some friends come into town and wanted to go see a show (They live in NYC), my niece was asked to watch their friends baby. Well of coarse she did a great job, and was paid accordingly. Now here's the good part: When she got home guess what she told my brother and sister-in-law... " I want to donate the money I earned tonight to Give One Million for St. Jude!" I was blown away when they told me that! My 12 year old niece donated $40 today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I have a nephew that is equally as awesome! He wanted to help raise money for the kids at St. Jude as well, so this is what he did:

He just so happen to lose a tooth and was expecting a visit from the Tooth Fairy. Ever the shrewd businessman - I like to think he gets it from his uncle :) - he asked his parents, " If I donate the money that I get from the Tooth Fairy, will you match it?" When his parents agreed, he was off to bed saying, "I hope the Tooth Fairy gives me lots of money for my tooth so I can donate it to St. Jude!" Well... In the morning, the Tooth Fairy had tripled the one dollar she normally leaves for their teeth! His parents matched it for a grand total donation of six dollars!!!!!


These two are an example to me! The enthusiasm they have to support Give One Million and give basically everything they have to help the sick kids at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital is inspiring. From the moment they learned about Give One Million they were on board! I hope we can all be the same way. Donate today!

Help me reach one million in one year. Donate now!

No comments:

Post a Comment