Day 38 - $1,185



So I got an email about an open house about 30 minutes away from where I live. St. Jude is basically giving a 400K dream home away. If you buy a $100 ticket - your name is put in a drawing to win. And of course all the proceeds go to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.

Well, I thought - Sweet, this would be a great opportunity to go and meet some "fellow St. Jude fundraising people". I think it turned out well. I was able to leave a stack of flyers (there will be people going through the open house for a month or so!!!) - and got to speak with some great people - and explain Give One Million. I can definatley use some local support - so I hope something will come from our trip today. We took a pic of me and the kids in front of the house just for fun :)


Help me reach one million in one year. Donate now!

No comments:

Post a Comment