Day 46 - $1,185

OK, so I'm back. We took a short vacation to Disney World last week. (If you call taking a four year old and a one year old to Disney World a vacation. Fun... Yes! Vacation... Not so much.) I had very limited Internet access while I was there, and didn't get home until 12:30 this morning, hence the lack of post for the last week. I hope I didn't lose too much momentum with everyone.

Well even though I wasn't keeping everyone up to date, I was still doing everything I could to promote Give One Million. Like I said in my first post: I'm willing to do just about anything to accomplish this goal...


I made a poster and put it in the window at the Wal-mart parking lot when we went shopping

Here is Melissa and Mom holding the poster

It says this is where dreams come true... One Million in One Year may be a dream now, but hopefully it's a reality on march 25th, 2011


Yours truly holding up a sign at the entrance to Disney World. (I didn't do it for too long - because I didn't want to cause too much trouble.)


Unfortunately, no more donations this week. hopefully that changes this week. The Facebook page seems to be catching on well - so thank you to everyone for spreading the word that way, and thank you to everyone that has already become a fan of the page!!! If we can get as many people there as possible - that could help in big ways down the road. So please... if your reading this 1. Donate 2. Join the Facebook page as a fan 3. Send an invite to all your friends inviting them to follow Give One Million for St. Jude as well. Especially if you don't know me... I need your help. I hope you can donate - but even if you won't do that - just follow Give One Million on Facebook or follow the blog. Tell your friends. If this is going to work - it has to go beyond me. Join with me. Show that one person can make a difference.

Sonic is coming up in June. I'm working on getting a calendar of events up on the blog - so everyone can see what's coming up. I'm going to try and fit a couple more fundraisers in before Sonic, so I'll keep you posted on that.
Talk Soon,
David

Help me reach one million in one year. Donate now!

No comments:

Post a Comment