Day 53 - $1,676

Way to go Mom! She held a garage sale over the weekend and donated ALL the proceeds!!! For a grand total of $296.85! (I guess I should say good job Dad too!) I plan to hold a garage sale too sometime soon... if it would ever stop raining in Missouri! Melissa made a donation as well. She put her hair cutting expertise to use and donated the proceeds to Give One Million for St. Jude.

Can you think of something you can do to raise some money for Give One Million? Can you spend a little time on a Saturday to raise some money? I know I sound like a broken record - but I need your help out there - people of the world reading this... I'm asking... will you join me in the fight against childhood cancer? Do something this week and email me about it :) Please ;)

Help me reach one million in one year. Donate now!

No comments:

Post a Comment