Day 63 - $1,831

Tomorrow I will begin handing out the Give One Million Envelopes. I created 10 envelopes... Here they are:


Each of them contain this letter:

( Click on image to enlarge)

I hope this works. I think it will be fun to see how much each envelope earns, and where they end up! What do you think???

Keep up the support everyone! It's going great! Still no word from Ellen - I did submit it to her website - keep your fingers crossed she see's my video. And last... don't forget to DONATE!!! You can't think someone else will donate. If everyone does that we'll never reach our goal. It doesn't have to be much... just do it now. Don't wait for tomorrow. Don't wait for someone else to do it.

Talk Soon,

Dave

P.S. Tell your friends to follow Give One Million on Facebook and Twitter!!!!

Help me reach one million in one year. Donate now!

No comments:

Post a Comment