Day 66 - $1,831

I spent today working on flyers, T-shirts, and spreading the word about Give One Million for St. Jude. Office Depot here in Blue Springs is awesome! There are going to help me print as many fyers as needed for free! That will be a great way to get the word out. Let me know if you need flyers. I can either send you some, or send you a template to print your own.

T-shirts are coming along great as well. My Aunt has been really helping out in that department - and we should have some T-shirts for everyone to buy soon (proceeds going to Give One Million for St. Jude)! Here is a preview of what I think they will end up looking like - The first batch anyway...

OK folks...

It's already been over two months. It's going great - but we have so far to go! We need to spread the word! Can you help me by sending emails to your friends and family? Can you send an email to your local newspaper, radio station, or TV station? Can you invite your friends on Facebook to follow Give One Million? Can you hand out some flyers on a Saturday? Can you add a button to your blog? Please help me spread the word any way you can. But the most important thing you can do to help us reach one million in one year for St. Jude is to....

DONATE!!!

It can be big or small (the amount really doesn't matter!!!) I think you can give up 5 bucks. You're just going to waste it on something like going out to eat anyway... Why not just eat at home one day and donate the money to a good cause???

Help me reach one million in one year. Donate now!

No comments:

Post a Comment