Day 193 - $7,107

Well we broke 600 fans on Facebook! Good job everyone. Just remember to keep inviting your friends to like the GOM Facebook page. If we get one million fans it only takes one dollar from each person to reach our goal! We're well past 7k now thanks to some donations (Thanks to some great friends!) and Bike Night here in Blue Springs! October is going to be a big month. We have a lot planned. The potato sale should be huge, and I'm going to be sending out invitations to the Halloween party soon too. I just have to take care of a few things first.

I just received my event coordinator package from St. Jude too. I've been in working with my contact there to get their help on upcoming events. There are a lot of cool things in the package, and I plan to use them when planning the next events.

OK. So now that we're over half way to the year mark, we really need some volunteers to put in some time coordinating events. I get great ideas from people all the time, and wish I could get around to doing all of them... but I just don't have the time. I can only focus on so many things at once. That's where I need you to come in. I need you to plan and coordinate the event where you live. If we can get event coordinators all across the country/world, that's how we'll reach the goal. So I need some volunteers. Who can plan and hold a Give One Million fundraising event?

BTW... if you can donate 5 bucks today... DO IT!

Help me reach one million in one year. Donate now!

No comments:

Post a Comment