Day 200 - $7,428

Well, today is day 200. We've come a long way, and we still have a long way to go. 165 days to be exact. Welcome to everyone who is joining with us. We can definately use your help. I know it seems like we may not be close to our goal, but just remember - all it takes is one big break, and it could be a whole new ball game.

Remember the small things. Every day I send emails. I hand out flyers. I suggest the GOM FB page to my friends. I post links to the GOM website on the internet. etc. etc. If you want to help... it doesn't have to be huge. It can be small. It's actually better for a bunch of people to do something small than it is to have a few people do something huge. So if you can. Do something small today to support Give One Million.

Donate $5

Email a friend

Post about GOM on FB.

Just do something to help today not tomorrow.

Help me reach one million in one year. Donate now!

No comments:

Post a Comment