Day 207 - $8,076


We are over $8K!!! So like I've said before, we have a great team of people in Idaho lead by my Mom and Lex. (See picture above Lex on left, Mom on right.) They set up a booth at the "What Today's Women Want Expo" in Idaho Falls. That combined with the bake sales They've had, have put us over $8,000 mark.
We are also gearing up for the big potato sale this weekend. I will have more details on the locations hopefully tomorrow. I would do it tonight, but I'm trying to make this quick so I can hit the sack... I'm seriously beat.

Oh yea... I also sent out the Facebook invites for our halloween party here in KC on the 28th. I hope everyone can make it!

Oh yea... Don't forget to invite all your friends to become a fan on Facebook.

Oh yea... DONATE!! :)

Help me reach one million in one year. Donate now!

No comments:

Post a Comment