Day 188 - $7,002


Everyone tell your friends and family! Thursday October 28th - the only place to be is a B&D Skating for the Give One Million for St. Jude Skating Spooktacular! for only $5 a person, you can skate, munch on some ghostly treats, play some spooky games, and win some killer prizes. We will be having a costume contest for adults and kids. Yes, there will be kids there, so dress appropriately :) The party starts at 6:30 P.M. - and goes until 8:30 P.M. You pay at the door, but I'll still be sending out a Facebook invite. But I need your help to spread the word. If we can get at least 100 people there. We get $2 per person donated to St. Jude. Soooo mark it on your calender now! OCTOBER 28th!!!
So we have some other events coming up as well. The big one is the Potato Sale in Idaho on Oct 23rd. I will give more information as it comes - We're just working out some details before we make the big announcement.
Also... If you live anywhere in or by Blue Springs, MO, I will be at the Blue Springs Hy-Vee on Oct 23rd as well collection donations at the entrance.
I'm going to add all this to the upcoming events section on the left. We need to start thinking about and planning Thanksgiving/Chirstmas fundraisers or events right now. Do you have any ideas of something you could do to raise money for Give One Million??? Send me an email, or a note on Facebook, and let me know.
Last. If you're reading this... please donate. Donations have slowed down for some reason lately. Please make my day, and donate what you can today. It only takes a minute, and you'll not only help us reach our goal of one million dollars, but you'll be helping the kids of St. Jude.
OK. I think that jsut about covers everything for now. Oh yea... Fans??? Where you at? We are so close to reaching 600 fans on FB!!! Please invite your friends to like the GOM FB page. and if you have a google account FOLLOW THIS BLOG!!! Hmmm I just thought of an idea... maybe I will make a link you can click on that will make the GOM blog your homepage...
OK, It's late. I'm out.

Help me reach one million in one year. Donate now!

No comments:

Post a Comment