Day 213 - $8,192

So yesterday was a big day! We were here in Blue Springs at the local Hy-Vee collecting donations. We raised a total of $96.69! Not bad right? Well while we were here in Missouri raising money - we had a great team of Give One Millionaires in Idaho selling Spuds! We are still finalizing the count - but it looks like they earned somewhere in the neighborhood of $1600+ Great job everyone! And thanks to everyone that came out and bought bags of potatoes.

We still have potatoes left, so if you are in Idaho and want to buys some russets, just shoot me an email, and I'll let you know where to pick them up.

ALSO!!!! You can now buy potatoes if you are in Utah too! My sis-in-law/bro-in-law/nieces/nephew are selling potatoes for us in Orem, UT. So if you are in the SLC/Provo UT area, let me know. I have a bag of spuds with your name on it!

Remember... $10 from each bag goes to St. Jude, and toward our goal of one million dollars in one year for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. I'll tell you right now, there's not a better way to get ready for Thanksgiving and support a great cause at the same time. I'm just sayin...

Me and J chillin at the GOM booth at Hy-Vee

Tiny came by to help us out too. (J was pulling out the "Blue Steel" look and the donations came in left and right!!!)

J manning the booth. Just like his old man.


Josh from 96.1 FM The Bull was broadcasting live from the potato sale in IF. Scarfing down one of the delicious baked potatoes we were selling. (We earned around $275 from those.)


Here's some pics of (part of) our team that helped sell potatoes. I'm pretty sure if you google image AWESOME you'll find these pictures, but I thought I'd post them for you anyway - just to save you some time.


Help me reach one million in one year. Donate now!

No comments:

Post a Comment