Day 274 - $15,736

I hope everyone's holiday is fun, happy, and safe. During this season, I am very thankful for my family. I have a beautiful wife, and two beautiful kids that are healthy and happy. I have a good job. I have a roof over my head. I have good friends and a wonderful family. I'm truly blessed.

As we celebrate the birth of the Savior today - I know it's because of him that my life is so blessed. And for that I am thankful. He led a life of service, and I guess this whole GOM thing is somehow my little way of trying to follow his example. Thank you to everyone for joining with me to help these kids of St. Jude that have cancer. Even though it may not feel like you're doing much by just making a donation - trust me... we are helping people that need our help. My kids are 100% healthy right now (knock on wood!), but just imagine for a minute how thankful you would be if you were in there situation! Doing that is what got me and Melissa started with all this. Think of how grateful you would be if someone did something to help your son or daughter- or gave a donation to help your child fight cancer. Just think about that for a minute...

Visit a couple blogs for me. This will show you the kind of people we are helping. And let you see what they are going through.

http://crystalandskyler.blogspot.com/

http://www.kissesforcami.com/

I hope I can count on everyone's support as we finish out the last few months of GOM. I know we can reach our goal. We just have to believe and keep working. Thank you all... and...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Help me reach one million in one year. Donate now!

No comments:

Post a Comment