Day 241 - $11,930

We've had a lot of donations coming in over the last week. Thank you to everyone for that. Many of the donations have come from potato sales. Thank you, great job on that, and keep up the good work!

So I have some big news everyone... Drum Roll Please...

St. Jude posted an article about Give One Million on their website!!!!!!!!

Click Here to see it!

I'm really excited about this because I feel like it means that St. Jude is actually acknowledging Give One Million. Out of all the articles written so far - this is definately the best! I know they appreciate all the help, and they always have... but it's just kind of cool because if they wrote about Give One Million on THEIR website... That's a pretty big deal right?? :)

Help me reach one million in one year. Donate now!

No comments:

Post a Comment