Day 237 - $11,071

I've been working on some things behind the scenes lately. I'm trying to send emails to "influential" people asking if they will help. Sending emails to newspapers, magazines, radio stations, TV stations, etc. If you know someone in one of those industries that you think could help us - definitely write them an email and tell them about GOM. I need some help doing this, because there are literally thousands of "famous" people we could email, and I won't be able to write everyone. Plus, I'm sure there are some great people out there that I don't know about, or think of that could really help. So if you can please help with emails.

I'm trying to get people to visit the blog as well. If I can figure out ways to bring people here... I think they will donate. It's just getting them here that's the problem. I'm just one of MILLIONS of blogs. But I have a few ideas I'm working on, so we'll see if we can do better there. BTW. If you have any ideas to get more people to visit the blog, let me know - of if you can just refer people here from you blog or website that would be AWESOME!

I'm making a movie right now. an epic movie trailer for GOM. It's just finding the time to get the shots I need that is taking longer than I would like. Don't worry though. It will be out soon. I think everyone will like it.

So, all these things don't really bring home the bacon immediately, but hopefully they help out in the long run. (For as much of a long run as we have... do you realize we only have 128 days left to reach our goal?????)

Help me reach one million in one year. Donate now!

No comments:

Post a Comment