Day 227 - $10,493

We are going to be doing a Sonic Fundraiser in Idaho Falls on Saturday - so if you are in the Idaho Falls Area, be sure to stop by one of the Sonics in town to pick up a burger, and support a good cause. I'm going to be listing more details about the event in the upcoming events soon. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

Question??? Is your company or church having a holiday party? Will there be any way to raise money for Give One Million for St. Jude at the party? If so, please contact me.

Still no word from Ellen or the Ellen Degeneres Show. I emailed the producers... and haven't heard anything back. I'll keep trying. I'm working on an epic movie trailer for GOM right now. I hope it turns out well. I'll need some volunteers to help me with the film crew, and as actors. So if you're in the KC area, let me know if you want to help with that.


I think that's it for now. Remember, we still have $1,500 coming in. 1k from ATK, and $500 from Kohl's.

Help me reach one million in one year. Donate now!

No comments:

Post a Comment