Day 243 - $12,080

First off - a big thanks to some family/friends up in Portland for the donation. Their kids had a birthday party - and instead of presents for the kids, they raised money for Give One Million for St. Jude. How awesome is that!?!?!!? THANK YOU!

Second... It's Rivalry Week for College Football. BYU vs. Utah! If you know me, you know that I'm a huge BYU football fan. Well... I worked a connection that I have to get some footballs signed by some former BYU football players! I have 4 footballs in total. Three are signed by Jonny Harline, and one is signed by multiple former players. I'm selling these footballs, and 100% of the proceeds will be donated to Give One Million for St. Jude. Here's the link to make a bid.

So if you know a BYU fan, this could be the perfect Christmas present, and you will be supporting a good cause at the same time!

GO COUGARS!!!

Help me reach one million in one year. Donate now!

No comments:

Post a Comment