Day 131 - $5,137

The I.F. garage sale brought in $107! I reserved 14 lanes at Lunar Bowl for the Give One Million Cosmic Bowling Bash on August 21st. I'm off to D.C. to see what I can so to spread the word there. As soon as I get back, I'll be focusing on marketing for the Bowling Event - and you'll see more details on that.

By the way, I'm looking for people that can organize a Give One Million fundraising event in their city. Any volunteers? If you just volunteer, I can help you brainstorm, and give you a few ideas. I'm just so busy doing all the events and ideas I have, and I don't have time to do all the good ideas that I have and other people keep sending me. I need some help, because time's a tickin... Now's the time to start thinking about Christmas fundraising events... So if you can help, please email me at giveonemillion@hotmail.com

Thanks everyone. Talk Soon.

David

Help me reach one million in one year. Donate now!

No comments:

Post a Comment