Day 146 - $5,500


Remember the 5k in Provo earlier this month? My friend Caleb Scoville put that on and donated the proceeds to Give One Million for St. Jude. Well... I mainly focused on the fact that he was raising money for Give One Million - but a cool aspect of the race, I didn't tell you too much about was that that fact that it was a barefoot race! And guess what?? The Barefoot Runners Society did a write up on the race!!! Check it out!


You know what the funny thing is... I was in D.C. last week on a business trip - and as I was walking past the Washington Monument - I say a guy running barefoot. I wonder if he's a member of the Barefoot Runners Society D.C. Chapter? :) They have one you know.


Well, good for Caleb - that's awesome what he's doing - and awesome that he's teaming up with us as well to help the kids at St. Jude.


Now... a special note for everyone in the Blue Springs area reading this:


SIGN UP FOR THE BOWL-A-THON!!!!


It's going to be a blast, and there will be tons of prizes! You're not going to find anything else better to spend $12 on this Saturday - so RSVP now! Remember to do it by Friday - because it's $15 if you pay at the door.


See everyone there!

Help me reach one million in one year. Donate now!

No comments:

Post a Comment