Day 126 - $5,029

Here it is! I finally made the video for the Sonic fundraiser we had last month. I hope you like it.



I've been busy trying to get this bowling event together. I know I keep saying this - but I'll be making an official post on that soon. But I'm up to 5 sponsors now! So I think I may actually pull if off. I'll have LOTS of cool prizes and items for the raffle and silent auction. So if you are in the KC area - this is a must attend event!

If you're in Idaho Falls - don't forget about the Give One Million garage sale on Saturday! Make sure you stop by and show your support while you pick up some cool items.

It will be at 492 Logan Drive, Idaho Falls, ID - That's on the corner of Logan Dr. and John Adams Pkwy.

Everyone!! We only have a couple more days to reach 460 fans on facebook! Please help me reach that goal if you can. Invite all your friends to follow GOM on facebook.

Now... moving along... Month 4 is over. Unfortunately, I didn't make my goal of $4,800 for month 4 :(

I'm not very happy about that. I can't tell you how much I was racking my brain, trying to figure out a way to get the donations we needed for month 4 - but I just couldn't figure it out. But the past is the past. Not much I can do about it now - except make up for it in month 5. So that's exactly what we'll do. But, as always - I'll need help. The garage sale in I.F. is on the 31st, the 5k in Provo is on Aug 7. The bowling event is on Aug 21st. So we have a couple events set up already.

Is there something you can organize and do in month 5 to help?

Help me reach one million in one year. Donate now!

No comments:

Post a Comment