Day 109 - $4,837

OK - Here's a little teaser. August 21 will be the Give One Million Cosmic Bowling Bash!!! It will be here in Blue Springs. More details to come. I've been trying to find sponsors for a couple weeks now, and it's a little harder than I thought it would be. Does anyone know a business that would like to be a $100 dollar sponsor for the event? (I'll need as many sponsors as possible. The more sponsors - the more lanes we can reserve.) Let me know.


I'm doing a big Facebook push right now. Can we get to 460 fans on Facebook by July 31st? That's what I'm trying to do. Just think... if we can get 1,000,000 fans on Facebook - it just takes one dollar from each person.


So I'm going to be honest. I'm a little nervous about how I'm going to reach my month 4 goal of $4,800. Doubling each month is going to start getting harder and harder. I'm going to need more and more help. We're about to the point where Give One Million has to go beyond me. I can only do so much on my own. I need someone - anyone - (actually a lot of someones) to step up and really help me get the word out and/or organize Give One Million for St. Jude fundraisers. And I need it soon.


A big thanks to Run Fearless for doing just that. Caleb is organizing the barefoot 5k in Provo, UT -and all the proceeds will be donated to Give One Million for St. Jude. I haven't had to do anything, except ask him to help. Thanks Caleb. You da Man!

P.S. If you're reading this - don't forget to donate. We're so close to $5,000!

Help me reach one million in one year. Donate now!

No comments:

Post a Comment