Day 104 - $4,812

Hey everyone! I didn't forget about you. I'm writing from the beautiful state of Idaho! The gem state :) It's good to be home! (for those of you that don't know - this is where I grew up.) There's something about Idaho that's good for your soul. The fresh air... the open space... It doesn't get better. So anyway... with the two day drive here - plus the 4th of July holiday - it's been a little crazy. I've still been hitting Give One Million as hard as possible. I made my car a traveling billboard for the trip :)





The whole fam wore GOM T-shirts to the Parade. I didn't get a picture - and nobody really asked about it... But we did it. We're doing everything we can. Ma Feldman and I spent the afternoon visiting businesses here in Idaho Falls to see if they can support Give One Million. We had some success.


So what I'm trying to say is we have more things in the works - but don't forget I still need lots of support and help. Just a few reminders... I know this may seem old for those of you that have been following GOM for a while - but hang with me while I catch the newcomers up to speed... Add a button to your blog! There is a button to the side that will walk you through the process. Become a fan on Facebook, and then invite all your friends to become fans. We are trying to reach one million fans on Facebook. If we can do that, all it takes is a small donation from each person and Bada-BOOM! We're there! Follow this blog.... You know you want to. Email your friends and family for me, and email local business in your area for me. And last, help me by organizing an event in your city! I need some friends to really step it up and help me out in that area. I think that covers most of it. Like I said - there are a lot more things in the works, so stay tuned.

Help me reach one million in one year. Donate now!

No comments:

Post a Comment