Day 119 - $5,006

We just passed $5,000!!! Sorry to put you guys on the spot, and I hope you don't mind... but Sam and Shannon - You guys are awesome! Thanks for your support.

Tomorrow I am going to get ready for the Garage Sale. And then I'll be up bright and early for the Garage Sale on Saturday. If you are in the KC area - be sure to stop buy and pick up some cool stuff, or just to get a Give One Million T-shirt! That will be worth the trip right there! It will be right behind the Blue Springs South Library on south route 7. See everyone Saturday.

Oh... and if you have anything to add to the garage sale - it's not too late. Just shoot me an email and we can figure out how to get it over here before Saturday.

Help me reach one million in one year. Donate now!

No comments:

Post a Comment