Day 108 - $4,837

Back in Missouri. I have to go back to work tomorrow. It was nice being able to focus on Give One Million without having work get in the way... No offense intended to any co-workers that may be reading this :)

I think We did some great things while we were in Idaho. I spent some quality time with both my mom and Melissa hitting up businesses in Idaho Falls. I made some good contacts, and hopefully some things work out from the visit. It's good to be back though. It's a lot easier to work from home base, and now I can really buckle down and start getting some of the upcoming events organized, and work on some of the hundreds of projects/things I have on my to do list.

Let's talk Facebook for a minute. I'm trying to get 460 fans by July 31. It's a big goal, but I sure hope I can make it. I really think Facebook is going to be a major key to our success with Give One Million. So what I'm trying to say is PLEASE help me by telling all your friends to check GOM out on Facebook - and become a fan!!!

So I haven't received any emails or news on the envelopes I gave out. Remember those?? I guess everything I try won't work. I knew I'd have some ideas fail, and I think I'm going to have to chalk up the envelopes in that category. That's OK though. Didn't Thomas Edison fail like 1,000 times (or something like that) before he finally invented the light bulb? I just have to learn , and keep moving forward.

As soon as I can get my computer fixed I'll be posting some video. That's one of the things on my to do list. for now, number one on the to do list is hit the sack.

Talk Soon,

David

Help me reach one million in one year. Donate now!

No comments:

Post a Comment