Day 308 - $17,413

OK... So now I'm thinking about what I can do as big event in February. A friend is planning a GOM event for Feb 5th up in Vancouver, WA. I don't have a ton of details yet - so everyone up there I'm not ignoring you - but as soon as I have them, I will let you know.

I think we also have a GOM benefit concert in the works as well. I think it will be up there in the Portland area

... I think. I'll have to check on that :)

I'll have more info on that later as well. I'm just trying to scramble and do everything I can these last couple months to get the word out, and get things organized.

So that's where you come in. Can everyone do me a couple favors...

1. Write emails to anyone and everyone that has any sort of following. News people, Radio people, Store owners, Etc, Etc.

2. FOLLOW ON FACEBOOK, and then INVITE ALL YOUR FRIENDS TO DO THE SAME. That means "suggest" the GOM page to all your FB friends. When we get a little closer to the end, I'm going to ask all our FB fans to donate. The more we have... the more we earn for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.

3. Last, but definitely not least.... if you have not donated yet. Please do!

Help me reach one million in one year. Donate now!

No comments:

Post a Comment