Day 300 - $16,157

Day 300 folks. Kinda crazy.

So I walked 13 miles on Monday to get ready for the walk-a-thon on Saturday. I started at 8:30 pm and walked until 12:30 am. I'd like to get out earlier, but it's just kind of hard. I don't get home from work until around 5:30 or 6, and by the time we eat dinner and get the kids in bed... it's 8 pm. 13 miles was kind of hard. It's not that my muscles are really sore. It's more my joints that hurt. But it's Wednesday now, and I'm not sore anymore... EXCEPT for my knee. Not sure what ligament or whatever is on the outside of your knee... by mine is hurting a little from my walk. I'm trying to rest it up and get is back to 100% by Saturday. Wish me luck on that.

As of right now I'm at $56 a mile for sponsors. I really want to get to $100. I'm going to hit a bunch of people up at work tomorrow... But I could really use some help, so if you're out there. Please sponsor me. Please.

I'm going to try and get some good rest before Saturday. No late nights this week working on GOM.

Help me reach one million in one year. Donate now!

No comments:

Post a Comment