Day 297 - $16,157

OK... so work was pretty crazy last week. I spent some late nights at the office. I'm a financial Analyst/Cost Accountant just in case everyone didn't know. And like most businesses, we are really pushing to get some things done "financially" at work by the fiscal year end - which is MARCH 31st!!! Things are going to just keep getting crazier and crazier at work as we work to meet our year end numbers.

Funny how that coincides almost perfectly with the GOM deadline of March 25th! Well... I guess that just means we're going to have some late nights these next few months trying to fit everything in :)

So even though thing have been busy at work - things have been even busier with GOM. I did an interview with Teresa from Mix 93.3 fm here in Kansas City. It aired today. Hopefully a lot of people heard it! here is is in case you missed it:




So we are counting down the days until the walk-a-thon. Once again... the details are:

Jan 22nd in Independence, MO

We are walking the Little Blue Trace Trail. We will be starting at 8 AM by Buffalo Wild Wings. If you plan to walk email me for the exact meeting place.

If you want to walk with me - you can donate $15 and you get a GOM t-shirt and a St. Jude pin. I also have a sheet you can use to get sponsors.

If you can't walk, you can sponsor my walk. I am going to "TRY" to walk 26 miles. We'll see how that goes. So far I have $52 a mile in Sponsors. I'm trying to reach $100 in sponsors - so if you want to sponsor me - I need you to :) just email your name and per mile donation amount to giveonemillion@hotmail.com

This is just a walk for fun. If you decide to walk - you don't have to walk 26 miles. You can walk as far as you want.

Another event we have coming up is a work out event in Vancouver, WA. My friend Bob is putting that on, and I will have more details to come on that. But if you are in the Portland, OR/Vancouver, WA area mark Feb 5th down on your calendar to come raise money for a good cause.

So... I better get walking. I need to get ready for the walk-a-thon. I'm getting a little nervous about this whole 26 mile thing :)

Help me reach one million in one year. Donate now!

No comments:

Post a Comment