Day 286 - $16,036

I'm not holding back on who I ask to sponsor me. Eveyone is invited to sponsor me. Here's the email I sent to Ellen

Hi Ellen,

I just wanted to let you know about Give One Million for St. Jude. It's a campaign I started back on March 25th to raise one million dollars in one year for St. Jude. Here's a video I made for you that will explain everything: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXZGvwVcXug

So I have now raised over $16,000!!!!! I know. I know. It's nothing near one million yet. But I think it's a great start. Well, I'm down to only about 80 days left, but I'm still doing everything I can to reach my goal. The next big event I'm organizing is a walk-a-thon. I'm planning to walk (I should say hoping)26 miles on January 22nd. Here in Independence, MO. I'm getting people to sponsor me "per mile". So far I have 26 sponsors for a grand total of $51 per mile! So… I was wondering if you would like to sponsor me for my walk-a-thon? Any amount per mile would be awesome! Or…. If you wanted to, you could even walk with me. I’m inviting people to walk with me and either donate $15 or get their own sponsors. If you walk – you get a Give One Million T-shirt, and a St. Jude pin :)
So let me know if you can sponsor me! Here is a link to the Give One Million blog giving all the details on the walk-a-thon: http://giveonemillion.blogspot.com/2010/12/day-261-14509.html
I hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks Ellen!

David Feldman
http://www.giveonemillion.blogspot.com/


If anyone else wants to sponsor me, please let me know. I'm up to $51 a mile so far. Pretty cool right!? So here's the question folks. Can you write some emails for me to any influencial person you can think of. I think that's the only way we are going to reach the number of people we need to reach in the next 80 days. Invite all your FB friends to follow GOM on FB. Send emails to your friends. That's what I'm going to be doing with all my free time for the next few days. EMAILS! let me know how it goes, and who you write to. Thanks everyone.

P.S. I'm glad my FB button started working again :)

Help me reach one million in one year. Donate now!

No comments:

Post a Comment