Day 161 - $6,774

Thanks for the donation! Tell Oma and Opa thank you. We truely appreciate their support. It was nice to see that donation - because I've been under the weather the last few days. So that was a nice pick-me-up.

So yes... sorry you haven't seen much from me - I've been sick. Once we get the kids in bed, I've just been crashing. We were planning to get some donations tonight at Bike Night @ Side Pockets... but it got rained out - So hopefully we can do it next week. I Promise, I'm still working on the bowling video and the 2x2 campain video... We just had a couple day setback because of this bug.

I set up a meeting on Facebook to try and get others involved with some stuff here in Blue Springs. Well... It didn't work out so well. Nobody came. No worris though. We're just going to keep on keepin' on!

Help me reach one million in one year. Donate now!

No comments:

Post a Comment