Day 173 - $6,774

So I've been doing a lot of brainstorming lately. Or I guess you would say thinking. I'm trying to think of the next big fundraiser I want to tackle for Give One Million. In the mean time, I'm trying to do as many small things as possible. You know... send emails. Set up a donation booth at Hy-Vee. Update my Facebook. But I want to think of something big for the next event. Something that can put us over the $10,000 mark! But what could it be.... Hmmmm. I'll let you know soon what I come up with.

So how are everyone else's Give One Million for St. Jude projects coming along? If you need any help or ideas just send me an email. I'd be more than happy to help.

Everyone - don't forget to email your friends and family about Give One Million. Ask them to donate. Every little bit counts.

Thanks everyone for your support. We can reach our goal of one million in one year!

Talk Soon,

David

Help me reach one million in one year. Donate now!

No comments:

Post a Comment