Day 4 - $150

It's day four and the financial analyst in me needs to run some numbers. according to my calculations, I'm .015% of the way to my goal. Doesn't seem like too much, but I think it's a good start. I figured it would take a while to get the ball rolling. When we hit 1% we'll have a party!

Watch the video below. It will give you a better idea of where the money is going. And who benefits from what we're doing here. And once again... Please pass this on. If I'm ever going to reach this goal of one million for St. Jude, it will be because each of you spread the word. After you watch this movie you can't look me in the face and tell me there's no better reason to SPAM everyone's inbox you know, or no better topic to bring up around the water cooler at work.

giveonemillion.blogspot.com ... pass it on!!!

Help me reach one million in one year. Donate now!

No comments:

Post a Comment