Day 360 - $22,199

OK... ONLY 5 DAYS LEFT PEOPLE!!! So if there is anyone out there that hasn't donated yet... Please for the love... Donate now.

We had our Sonic Fundraiser on Saturday! Thanks to everyone that came out to help! I really appreciate your support. Speaking of support - I appreciate everyone that has helped so far... But I'll save the big overall thank you's for when we're done. So anyway... Sonic we great! We raised $229.79! Not too bad for a cold rainy day. Below are some pics from yesterday.

So I have one more little video to release. I wanted to shoot some actual film to go with it - but I just didn't have the time - so it's just going to be maybe some pictures or something to go with the "music". I should have that out in the next day or two.

Like I said before. Everyone please donate and ask your friends to come to THIS blog and donate as well. I'll see everyone tomorrow.








Help me reach one million in one year. Donate now!

No comments:

Post a Comment