Day 356 - $21,928

Sorry it's been so long since the last post - but I wanted to leave the Black and Yellow Remix up at the top for as long as I could. BTW... if you haven't seen it, take a look at the post below - you won't be disappointed!
So Give One Million for St. Jude week in Idaho was awesome!!! Thanks to everyone involved. I really appreciate everything everyone did. When this all started, that is what I had in mind of how things would happen.... people would see what we were doing, and just take their ideas and run with them. And that's exactly what happened in Idaho this week. So THANK YOU!

Now - for Saturday - We will be at the SONIC in Blue Springs MO (on South Route 7). So please come and make a donation and get a burger! ALSO... I still need people to help with the car hopping. I'm having a little trouble finding volunteers :(

OK... now for all the random thoughts that are running through my head constantly - especially this last week of GOM:

send emails to everyone you know and ask them to donate!!!

PLEASE TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW!!! We only have 9 days left!!!!! ONLY 9 DAYS!!!!

I wrote to Ellen and all her crew again this week. I'm doing everything I can to try and reach her. If you know of anyone that can help us with a big donation please do everything you can to convince them this is a good cause! One million for the kids of St. Jude with cancer... They need us!

Send invites on FB.

Tell everyone at work (I'm having a screening tomorrow at my work and showing everyone my Black and Yellow Video in our conference room, hence the poster above - they are plastered all over my office.)

I never heard from anyone else making a GOM video... That's too bad. I was hoping someone would make one. hmmmm.

If you haven't donated... DONATE for crying out loud!! I don't know what else I can do to convince you. It doesn't have to be much either!!! Any amount is awesome! Just do it.

Even though there are only 9 days left - we still have a chance. Just tell everyone... OK... TELL EVERYONE EVERY WAY YOU CAN.

Alright... I'll see everyone on Saturday at

SONIC DRIVE-IN


Help me reach one million in one year. Donate now!

No comments:

Post a Comment